Investors have to pay for the water expense which is calculated from the available pipe of the industrial zone to their land lots.
Frequently Asked Questions
Long Hau will support investors in registering business and investment licence by providing necessary documents for investors to fill out as well as submitting these on behalf of investors.This work will help reduce the time required for investors to receive Business and Investment License. For construction permit, Long Hau only provide consultancy about required procedures. LH will not submit these documents on behalf of investors.
To the north, it borders Ho Chi Minh City on the north-south road from Nguyen Van Linh street at 12km
It's about 19km
The end point of Long Hau-Tan Tap route connects to National Road 50, from there we can go to National Road 1A by Road 18 with the approximate distance of 17km or 18km by Road 835.
Investors are not allowed to drill well on land lots because this will affect the underground water system which supplies for the whole industrial zone.
- What’s the expense split between LH and investors? For example: The water pipe which leads to our land lots, does LH take responsibility to maintain and pay for it?
- What’s the capacity of clean water which Long Hau Industrial Zone supplies?
Capacity: 5.000m3/per day.
- How deep is required for pile drilling?
- The depth of piles is from 20m – 30m.- The length of piles and the drilling depth are based on the geology condition of the site and building loads. These are decided by design consultants.
- Is there any regulation about building a site fence prior construction?
There is not an obligation for investors to fence up the site before carrying out other building categories. However, for safety and easy control of Industrial zone Management Board, it is encouraged that investors build a site fence after completing back filling and pile drilling work.
- When an investor is granted a construction licence, is he/she permitted to build a fence or fill up their land plot with sand?
Conditions for investors to proceed to build their factories:- Officially handed over by Long Hau corporation- Have construction licence granted by Long An Industrial Zone Management committee (LAIZA)- Pay construction deposit of to make sure that the insfracture of Long Hau Industrial Zone are not damaged during the construction period.- Tile concrete pannel to protect the insfrastructure at the main entrance of Long Hau Insdustrial Zone- Have construction permit and register number of labors working on the site with the local police- In case, the construction permit has not been granted, investors can carry out preliminary works such as building fence, security station, back filling, pile testing with following conditions:+ Send LAIZA a request to approve for early work of categories+ Pay a deposit+ Tile cross road concrete pannel.
- Is there any Custom office in Long Hau Industrial Zone?
Now, LH Industrial Zone has a custom office
- Is there any tax office in Long Hau Industrial Zone?
Currently, LH Industrial Park does not have a tax office, investors have to report directly to Long An Tax Department
- Which direction the electricity and water supply go with in land plots?
Based on as built drawings of projects. (All have drawings). LHC will approve the location of electricity connection; transformer station, supplying electricity will be managed by Long An Power Department.